Author Topic: I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!  (Read 12372 times)

Offline Squirrelslayer

I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!
« on: May 03, 2013, 03:14:28 pm »
yeah, i found a dieing fox by the road, except i thought it was dead. im not sure if you know this but i stuff dead animals (wierd hobby i know [and don't worry i don't go round killing animals for there fur] ) anyway so i go to pick up this fox and it had just enough energy to bite my trouser leg and rip it! but it then went unconcious so i stuffed it in an old rucksack and ran home and HUMANLY dispatched it. don't worry it is legal and im doing all the paper work, and it didn't acctualy bite my leg so i won't get rabies or anything like that. im now just a little shaken...
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline dmc

Re: I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 03:26:44 pm »
Despite the fact that I'm being sucked into this conversation like a moth to a light, it's weird how this discussion just came up after your last post regarding dead foxes and the uses for them.

I'm sure there is no corellation though to this coincidence. ::) That and your camera is probably broken. >:D
Carpe Diem- Seize the Day!!

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 03:30:22 pm »
well i see roadkill alot mostly birds and foxes, which is why i made that other thread, because i see them so often. i probably see about 3-4 each week! although this is the first "live" one i have found.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 03:36:12 pm »
*sigh*

Pics, or it didn't happen. Nobody believes a word you say without proof. Others get the benefit of the doubt, but you lost that with all your other lies. In fact, even if you posted pics people would still not believe you unless there was proof within the picture that it was actually you.

You aren't exactly inspiring anybody to take you seriously again with this kind of post.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:51:20 pm by Slackbunny »

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 03:50:08 pm »
sounds to me like another squirrely sack of ----.  and furthermore I would like to know your definition of humanely dispatching. I sure hope you're not being cruel !

Offline dmc

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 03:54:08 pm »
*sigh*

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but your one word Slackbunny, says a thousand words to me! 
Carpe Diem- Seize the Day!!

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 03:58:12 pm »
ok maybe attacked was to strong of a word to use. ill try and get a pic of me with the ripped trouser leg. i know this looks like another chapter in the book "tale of the squirrely fib" (not a real book) but i stoped doing that because i was burning to many birdges wich i am still trying to rebuild. especialy after that misunderstanding with the "yew", if you still don't wan't to belive me the thats up to you.

ATM fox is in the freezer. i will skin it after my exams (15th july)

SS

also on YouTube

Offline hatcha

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 04:24:52 pm »
SS seems to have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.  This is a note to them.

There is a setting available on this type of forum host which allows members to put names of other members on an "ignore list".

You see a notification that the user has posted but not the actual contents, unless you select the option to "show post".  It can be quite useful and it goes a long way to help keep the blood pressure down ;) :D

Offline Ifrit617

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 04:35:43 pm »
SS seems to have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.  This is a note to them.

There is a setting available on this type of forum host which allows members to put names of other members on an "ignore list".

You see a notification that the user has posted but not the actual contents, unless you select the option to "show post".  It can be quite useful and it goes a long way to help keep the blood pressure down ;) :D

Cool Ive been on here for 3 years and I never new that. Thanks!

Jon

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 06:11:02 pm »
 :laugh: I had a strong hunch before opening this that it was you SS.  I also thought that maybe you'd been attacked by all the other kids in the neighborhood. Well I was half right!!
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 06:30:53 pm »
this post is believable. sometimes people get over excited and escalate the story a bit. I feel that our young squirrel is learning to be proper in this forum. Some may agree, some may not. either way hes not being oblivious to everything said to him.
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »
We have a lot of foxes around here,lots of roads,I saw 1 in 25 years KIA on the road. Thats all I have to say about that.
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Newindian

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 07:56:30 pm »
Believable, but it smells squirrely
I like free stuff.

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 11:10:33 pm »
This kid makes me laugh   ;D
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 11:23:18 pm »
this post is believable. sometimes people get over excited and escalate the story a bit. I feel that our young squirrel is learning to be proper in this forum. Some may agree, some may not. either way hes not being oblivious to everything said to him.

You're right, the story is believable. But the storyteller is not.