Author Topic: Nooob Moment  (Read 1157 times)

Offline bow101

Nooob Moment
« on: April 30, 2013, 08:56:14 pm »
Just remember some time ago I walked into the local outdoor sport shop and was looking at magazines and books, hoping they had Primitve Archer or possibly some of the other Archery magazines.  Good luck why would he sell PA Magazine .? when they are selling manufactured bows themselves... ???    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

Re: Nooob Moment
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:00:00 pm »
  Good luck why would he sell PA Magazine .? when they are selling manufactured bows themselves... ???    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
DUH.
Funny story.... I don't get PA magazine, but I might in the future when I get older.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline Josh B

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 11:55:38 pm »
Quite a few shops carry it.  A lot of us aren't100 percent self sufficient.  I buy quite a bit of stuff from traditional shops.  Points, plastic nocks, string material, fancy pre ground and colored feathers and on and on and on.  I could get by without most of it and do it myself, but I get a bit lazy from time to time.  And that's a good thing.  Without people like me buying lots of stuff from these businesses,  they would have no reason to buy advertising in mags like PA.  That would mean no PA and certainly no forum.  If ya shop at the PA advertisers, I bet you could find the mag in most of em.  Of course, a better option  would be to get a subscription.  ;)  Josh

Offline bow101

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 08:13:51 pm »
Quite a few shops carry it.  A lot of us aren't100 percent self sufficient.  I buy quite a bit of stuff from traditional shops.  Points, plastic nocks, string material, fancy pre ground and colored feathers and on and on and on.  I could get by without most of it and do it myself, but I get a bit lazy from time to time.  And that's a good thing.  Without people like me buying lots of stuff from these businesses,  they would have no reason to buy advertising in mags like PA.  That would mean no PA and certainly no forum.  If ya shop at the PA advertisers, I bet you could find the mag in most of em.  Of course, a better option  would be to get a subscription.  ;)  Josh

I hear ya............ they go hand in hand after all it is archery.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell