Author Topic: Primitive Archer magazine!!  (Read 1044 times)

Offline crwjr

Primitive Archer magazine!!
« on: April 14, 2013, 12:10:55 pm »
Picked up and read my first Primitive Archer magazine yesterday at my local Krogers! Needless to say I will be subscribing to it from here on out. Was able to put a couple names with faces in done of the pics. The classic looks like a total blast and my wife, kids, and I have plans to come to next years Classic! Great publication!
Pick a spot
Aim small miss small

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Primitive Archer magazine!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 01:23:29 pm »
Glad you enjoy the magazine. Your subscription will help PA support the magazine and the message board also. You, your wife and kids will love the Classic. If y'all don't, its your own fault.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline crwjr

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 01:30:56 pm »
Glad you enjoy the magazine. Your subscription will help PA support the magazine and the message board also. You, your wife and kids will love the Classic. If y'all don't, its your own fault.  ;)
I don't see how you could not enjoy it. I found out about the classic just a little to late to make it this year. I would love to meet everyone and check out some true masters of the craft. Plus maybe show off some of my handy work (nothing much to speak of)! I'm looking forward to bringing one if them TN trophies to Indiana ;)
Pick a spot
Aim small miss small

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 02:57:48 pm »
Cool coincidence that there is a magazine with the same name and all as this website, huh?

Bust loose with that green paper in the wallet and get yourself a subscription.  I promise you won't be disappointed. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:20:36 pm »
Best money I've ever spent.
Clatskanie, Oregon