Author Topic: photos of some osage blanks  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Squirrelslayer

Re: photos of some osage blanks
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 03:49:07 pm »
I really really really want to try my hand at some osage. PM sent! SS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 03:55:28 pm »
Looky there, it worked.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline osagejack

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 04:00:45 pm »
I am just wanting to show everyone what u can do when you don't have anything else to do

Offline Marks

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 04:28:56 pm »
I am just wanting to show everyone what u can do when you don't have anything else to do

Is this what you do to make a living? If so, McDonalds is hiring and they won't make you work near as hard. Trust me, I've seen the people who work there.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 04:39:43 pm »

Bet me squirrel boy wouldnt have his stave in a week if he didnt live in England?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 04:43:59 pm »
Wish I had that problem  8)

Offline bow101

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 05:44:15 pm »
Wish I had that problem  8)

++2   +3  ++++4
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 05:49:47 pm »
Osage Jack, or Yazoo, or Mike Mcguire, or what ever name you are going by these days why don't you post some pictures of some of your work.  I'm talking about bows, arrows, stuff like that.  You post plenty of pictures of stuff you have for sale.

Your reputation precedes you.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline osagejack

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 06:05:35 pm »
again I am not on here trying to sale anything just posting osage pics, everyone seems to enjoy them except for osage outlaw  this is the second time you have made a personal post toward me, feel free to pm me if we need to talk about something,,,, and if anyone who is in charge of this section feels I have broken the rule in anyway,,please delete everything I have posted

Offline Cardboard_Duck

• Winter Haven, FL
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 06:12:24 pm »
I was sitting here with my wife and I say " Oh My" she saw the look on my face and what I was looking at, rolled her eyes and proceeds to tell me that I have "issues" LOL

Nice stash! You've got me drooling...
>>>---------->

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 06:14:23 pm »
I just don't like how you have treated members of this site and members of other sites in the past.  I can post some links discussing that if you would like. I think its suspicious you suddenly reappear with a new name shortly before the Classic where you will be selling all of this stuff.  Like I told you in my PM, I wouldn't have a problem with you posting all of this stuff if you were a member year round making contributions to this site other than posting your goods.   

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Roy

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 04:07:12 am »
Outlaw, post the links, I'd like to read them!