Author Topic: Stag weekend Scotland.  (Read 3556 times)

Offline TRACY

Re: Stag weekend Scotland.
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 11:00:15 pm »
Those pictures are awesome, thanks for sharing. Did ya eat the pike?  ;)

What pike?  ;)

HAhahahahhaha!

That would be really hard having all of those awesome resources around and being told "don't touch"

Looks like a lot of good fun!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline danny f

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 04:22:20 am »
now thats what you call a stag do. it looks like you had a great time. the pics a brilliant. i havent been up scotland since i was 15 i need to get back up there after looking at these pics.

Offline dwardo

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 07:54:19 am »
Those pictures are awesome, thanks for sharing. Did ya eat the pike?  ;)

What pike?  ;)

HAhahahahhaha!

That would be really hard having all of those awesome resources around and being told "don't touch"

Looks like a lot of good fun!

Tracy

Believe it or not the access laws in Scotland are much more relaxed than England, Ireland and Wales.
At least is Scotland we can camp pretty much anywhere we like "right to roam" unlike England where you need prior permission from the land owner :(
All of England is "owned" by someone which is a hang-over from the days of the Romans, Normans and subsequent royals and gentry.
Fishing is usually a "day ticket" kind of affair which is fair enough but some land owners just like to take a stance of NO. Basically we dont want you here in the first place so we will hang onto the last bit of control we have.
Shame really

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39:45 pm »
Looks like you guy's had a lot of fun don't know how you guy's didn't leave one fly at the goats got more pics.
Rob

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 09:04:29 pm »
Oh how I wish I had been there to share the trip!  No better remedy to spring fever than an outing like this.  Funny how the fresh air and a little woodsmoke makes any knock-up meal a feast!

Plus it would have been extra special for me.  The wee bit of Scots blood in me would have risen up with a little taste of single malt to hold off the cold.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline dwardo

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 05:35:35 am »

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 10:50:44 am »
Enjoyed your post!  Lakes, mountains, canoes, bows and arrows.....  it doesn't get much better than that.  Beautiful country.  I sure want to see it one day.   
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 12:54:03 pm »
Great pic's !....Thanks for sharing them......Looks so much like alot of the country around here. We're having some problems over here with society, but.......we do have room to roam still. ( Thank God for public land )  Sprung from Scot's blood on my fathers side of the family and would love to come see your country someday. (Also, I have an affinity for the speyside single malts) I Tie spey patterns for salmon and steelhead and fish them two handed. Got alot to see over there. Hope I live long enough.  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington