Author Topic: My Primitive Way of Cleaning and Cooking fish  (Read 8585 times)

Offline PrimitiveTim

Re: My Primitive Way of Cleaning and Cooking fish
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 09:52:17 pm »
I really shouldn't talk...

I troll PETA people harder than anyone.
  Good. They deserve it.  I troll birders sometimes :D  We get a lot of them down here in the Winter....
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 10:42:02 pm »
I really shouldn't talk...

I troll PETA people harder than anyone.
  Good. They deserve it.  I troll birders sometimes :D  We get a lot of them down here in the Winter....

Don't make me turn my redtail hawk loose on you!   >:(

Ok, she's not mine. She belongs to the people of the United States and I am listed as one of the primary caretakers under my USF&W permit and I am not allowed to fly her as a falconry bird.  But she is known to poop and I can always aim her at you!  So there!

All this emotionally charged vituperative back-and-forth is making me hungry, wish I had me some crappies and bluegills to toss on the coals!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 11:10:27 pm »
I knew there were some birders on here.  The truth is, I can identify most of the birds I see and know a fair bit about them.  However, you will never see me with a pair of binoculars or a camera lens that costs more than my truck.  Birds of prey are awesome predators and I respect them for that.  Funny you mention it pooping on me cause something huge pooped on my windshield.  I left it cause it blends in with the rest of my crappy truck.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 11:14:49 pm »
 >:D

Mwahahaha, my agent has done my dirty work for me!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 02:32:08 am »
I am a birder... I greatly enjoy watching birds. That goes for awesome birds. Not pidgeons that go poo on you when you try to have a nice picnic with family. That is what a bow and flu-flu arrows are for;)
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"