Author Topic: Question, I see all the great looking archery meets you guys have but...  (Read 1675 times)

Offline dwardo

Where are all the pictures? :)

Not having anyone anywhere near me who shoots traditional never mind actually making bows so its great to see others enjoying the craft and sport.

So am i missing them all somewhere?

Thanks all.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Check out life is good on the primitive skills section,their is stuff on there all the time. some also on the shooting/hunting forum. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Stringman

We had a little get together in Iowa this weekend. I posted it over under flintknapping cause we busted some rock up.

Scott

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Here are some Elm Hall pics from summer 2012.

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Newindian

I see y'all are watching you weight
I like free stuff.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Pearlie, tell me about your tent. I've look at those in Bass Pro. Have you been in foul weather in it?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Lemos

Yes please, I'll have two plates.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
I have one like that also Pat,love it, 1 man can put it up in 10 minutes and it is great in bad weather,I got the 10x10 ,they make an 8x8 and 12x12 I think and would go with the bigger one if I had it to do over,mine is very good for 2 but a little crowded with 3 or 4. Love ElmHall.  ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Pappy nailed it. Great tents, super easy to set up with very few parts. I havent done any cold weather camping in it. Its vented very nice and stays very dry in the rain and wind. The zippers and are all quality stuff. Mine is the 10 x 10 and I love it, but sometimes wished I would have went with 12 x 12. The biggest reason for me wanting the larger 12 x 12 is the fact the knee walls come up another 10-12", that makes it easier to tuck cots right along the walls. 

Newindian the food spread this shoot provides on Saturday night is liek no other...........lots of people come for the weekend just to get a plate full! I believe they have a half dozen floding tables worth of choices....its crazy...
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline TRACY

Where are all the pictures? :)

Not having anyone anywhere near me who shoots traditional never mind actually making bows so its great to see others enjoying the craft and sport.

So am i missing them all somewhere?

Thanks all.

This ought to keep you busy for awhile >:D

Link to Pappy's "Life is Good" thread he mentioned

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,1775.9015.html

It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956