Author Topic: NASP Tourney at Central Washington Univ.  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Dag

• Warbow Trials
NASP Tourney at Central Washington Univ.
« on: March 16, 2013, 02:01:59 am »
Washington state Wolf Cup tournament is happening at Central Washington University tomorrow!  My friends and I in the college archery club here are helping run the event in coordination with a great group of NASP officials and volunteers. It is something we look forward to every year!

I will try to take some photos of the event tomorrow but no promises as I am the range captain and will be busy all day! Here are two photos of our main gym with 28 targets. Two archers per target at any given end. We have a second gym (not pictured) that also has 28 targets as well. This event has grown enormously over the past 4-5 years that Central has hosted. We are very proud to provide our facilities and time to give these kids their chance to shine!

Offline TRACY

Re: NASP Tourney at Central Washington Univ.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 09:09:04 am »
Very cool! My students just competed last week for the state tourney here in IN. Several of them will be competing in Louisville, KY in may for the nationals. It is a great sport for our schools and community. Most of the traditional athletes also compete in the NASP events. Good luck!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 01:16:02 pm »
Awesome! Wish more schools did this!

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 10:08:15 pm »
Good to see how this is growing !!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !