Author Topic: Hey Pearl Drums...  (Read 5018 times)

Online sleek

Re: Hey Pearl Drums...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 07:50:56 am »
I hope bow doc wouldnt be unprofessional enough to mock a guy? And I also hope SS wouldnt be dumb enough to try to pull what appears to be double screen names off while trying to get folks to send him bows? This is odd though, gonna do some thread digging....
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 08:54:55 pm »

If this was intended for me then I'm a bit lost if not I'll just let you boys carry on...

No not at all.  If you go view posts by bow doctor you'll find a post with an image of a bow's nock.  Right click the image and inspect element.  That will give you a photobucket web address and the user names is bipolarskizo.  On top of that a few times he mentions that he will mend anyone's broken bows for free and replies to squirrelslayer with validating comments.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2013, 09:02:43 pm »
Hey PD, you need to get a set of these drums and try out for a job with the Beech Boys.   >:D
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Online sleek

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »
Well, that settles it for me then tim. Good work gumshoe.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

blackhawk

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 11:42:06 pm »

No not at all.  If you go view posts by bow doctor you'll find a post with an image of a bow's nock.  Right click the image and inspect element.  That will give you a photobucket web address and the user names is bipolarskizo.  On top of that a few times he mentions that he will mend anyone's broken bows for free and replies to squirrelslayer with validating comments.
[/quote]

Uh....Houston we got a problem  >:(

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 09:11:01 pm »
Figured I'd chime in.

The nock pictured is mine.  I sent the link to Bow Doc to see if i could get a "diagnosis".  Bipolarskizo is a handle I used until college, although I still keep it up for Paleoplanet and IforgeIron.

He posted it in the trade forum, which is an unrelated (and minor) issue compared to multiple accounts by a member.  I'm sure everything will sort itself out just fine.
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018