Author Topic: a nice gift!  (Read 1292 times)

Offline bushboy

a nice gift!
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:03:02 pm »
Being up in northern canada I work with lots of first nation guys and gals,there great folk!they are a very spirtual people and consider the land scacride!one of my buddies gave me this clock,wich I am very greatful!it means a lot to me!when I travel south am gonna return with a bow for him to return his kindness,
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: a nice gift!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 08:32:36 am »
Very cool work. Hand painted I assume?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 08:42:17 am »
Beautiful Clock,very nice jester of them. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bushboy

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 02:20:27 pm »
Yeah P/D it's all hand painted and it's freaking huge ,bout 38" high and 20" wide
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 01:53:21 pm »
I love one-of-a-kind stuff, no matter what it is. Knowing you have something nobody else or can get is pretty cool. Suppose thats why primitive archery has me by the you know whats.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.