Author Topic: Osage Selfbow  (Read 11453 times)

Offline coaster500

Re: Osage Selfbow
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 12:58:26 pm »
Man I hope I live long enough to have a "DV bow"...  again Dave they just don't get much nicer than that....  super job buddy ;)
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline Josh B

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 12:59:32 pm »
Very nice.I like everything about it.A snake bow to boot.You'll get my vote till........
I watched iowabo try to get a snake bow to full draw yesterday with disappointment.His snake was out of this world though.Feel for him since I've had em brake too.What is it I heard that helps with that....Oh make the best of your victories and the least of your failures.Internally that is.I've got a pet peeve about braggers.I like to set em in their place.

Why Ed.....you wouldn't be suggesting that John would talk a little smack now and then would you?  Lol!  I know that's not what you meant, but it could be taken that way.  That was a bummer when it broke, though.  Hey DVS , I live between you and the Rockies!  I think my pulse just quickened a bit! Josh

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 01:46:00 pm »
Josh. Your right. I looked it up Kansas is between here and the rockies. I guess you are still eligible.

Thanks kipwinger. You keep cranking out your bows and you will wonder why you ever thought mine were nice. How's your health been? 8) >:D
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Josh B

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 01:54:38 pm »
Lol! You have a clever way of saying a lot with darn few words.  That is a sweet bow!  Josh

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2013, 04:45:12 pm »
Why Ed.....you wouldn't be suggesting that John would talk a little smack now and then would you?  Lol!  I know that's not what you meant, but it could be taken that way.  That was a bummer when it broke, though.  Hey DVS , I live between you and the Rockies!  I think my pulse just quickened a bit! Josh

Back off Gun Dorc, she's mine, all mine!     >:(
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Arrowind

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2013, 05:15:35 pm »
Very very very very very very NICE BOW!!!!!!
Talking trees. What do trees have to talk about, hmm... except the consistency of squirrel droppings?

Offline Josh B

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2013, 05:43:20 pm »

Back off Gun Dorc, she's mine, all mine!     >:(

Lmao!  I guess since I've already fondled the Burlington bros. bow that John made for you, it would only be fair to back away from this one.  However begrudgingly done it might be. :(

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2013, 06:55:17 pm »
You guys are cracking me up. Marie will have the final say so. Or she already has. Lol I hear chocolate helps for her. I can be bought as well. Just saying. >:D O:)

Thanks arrow. 8)
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline coaster500

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2013, 09:29:51 pm »
Josh. Your right. I looked it up Kansas is between here and the rockies. I guess you are still eligible.

Thanks kipwinger. You keep cranking out your bows and you will wonder why you ever thought mine were nice. How's your health been? 8) >:D

lol.........  still this side of the lid ;)
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline hammertime

• no shoes no shirt, no problems
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2013, 10:28:51 pm »
That is one awesome bow,great attention to detail,just the that character and skins,wish I lived west of the mississippi-Hammertime

Offline Gordon

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 11:44:20 pm »
That is a mighty fine bow.
Gordon

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2013, 08:34:33 am »
Smokin' hot bow Dvs, whoever ends up with that one will likely have a super sized grin on his face for a few days. Love this bow!
Greg

I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2013, 10:10:04 am »
Thanks greg.  I have a good feeling that your right. ;)

Thanks Gordon.

Thanks hammer. You could always move. Or hijack the mailman ;D

Offline Buffalogobbler

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2013, 03:40:31 pm »
Really COOL bow!!!

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline dwardo

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2013, 06:41:48 am »
Was going to come up with something witty but ill go with my first thought,

Fwarrr..... 8)