Author Topic: wood scraps  (Read 1406 times)

Offline kaa

wood scraps
« on: February 26, 2013, 04:56:43 am »
i am looking for wood scraps of any and all sizes. i dont know what everyone does with their left over pieces of osage and cherry and other woods when they cut them from a stave, but i am very interested in getting as much as i can. i am planing on using the scraps for crafts. i am interested in chunks, shavings, knots, whatever you have left over that you arent going to use. let me know what you want and i will see what i can offer. Thank you for any replies.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: wood scraps
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:45:56 am »
Lots of folks will have scraps of all kinds. Might be better if you tell what you have to offer in trade.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline KShip85

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 12:10:57 pm »
I'm a cabinet maker and have scraps coming out of my ears.  What are you looking for?  I've got quite a bit of oak, walnut, poplar, some maple, cherry, and hickory and perhaps some others laying around.  What do you have to trade?

Kip
Kip Shipley    Bloomington, IN

Offline sleek

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 02:53:18 pm »
If you are still looking I have eastern red cedar, mulberry, osage, elm, and hickory. I just usually use my scraps to fire my wood burning forge whenever I have a knife I wanna make. Just give me shipping and I will have a mess of scraps your way, noneed to waste... :)
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others