Author Topic: Buckmasters banquet brownwood Tx chapter NOT ASKING NOW  (Read 2441 times)

Offline seider

Buckmasters banquet brownwood Tx chapter NOT ASKING NOW
« on: February 22, 2013, 08:09:21 pm »
I am asking a question before I ask for what I do not want to cross any lines or break any rules but I  asking for a few simple donations of either points or a knife would be awesome would also love to maybe get bow but I can trade you some rock or if you are close to the central Texas area I might could round up some tickets I just want to know as long as I trade rock for the points and knife is it ok to
Post this
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of there country.

Offline CherokeeKC

• PM108323
Re: Buckmasters banquet brownwood Tx chapter NOT ASKING NOW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 10:12:47 pm »
That is one hell of a run on sentence
Aim Small...Hit Small

Offline seider

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 10:21:46 pm »
dang iphone threw me for a loop finally have my laptop back it has been out of commission for awhile...  I guess all I am asking is would I break any rules and regs if I asked.....That is what I am looking for I know a few of the people that are going to be at the banquet and they are really interested in the primitive ways and I think that it would bring good money for our chapter to help with the kids hunts and the wounded warriors..

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 12:53:22 am »
I don't think you are breaking any rules. Years back we had a few Community Bow Projects and donated the bows(actually turned out to be archery sets) to NWTF and RMEF for their national conventions. One of the Community Bow Projects was a North vs South and was a load of fun to participate in.   One group from each area would start with a stave, that would be sent to another member of the team and they would do something and pass it of and so forth. 5 or 6 folks on each team would build the bow(and others would contribute other parts of the set).
 Be sure you let whomever gets the offerings know it came from the folks at Primitive Archer!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seider

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 03:05:48 pm »
Yes sir if I could get this going I was going to ask the admins on the page for a banner or something along them lines maybe or I could make one

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 07:13:15 pm »
Marie(Calendergirl) might be able to help you out with a banner of something like that with PAs logo on it.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seider

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 09:01:58 pm »
Thank you Pat will have to try and give her yell