Author Topic: Thunderhorn limbolt quiver  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Thunderhorn limbolt quiver
« on: February 13, 2013, 05:25:06 pm »
I got two bow quivers in a trade and only am using one on a recurve I have. I thought I'd offer this other quiver up for trade. It is a Thunderhorn Limbolt Quiver, slightly used but in very good shape. This quiver is leather covered with exposed stitching.
  Whatcha got for trade? I don't need knapping rock but finished lithic would be OK. I don't need staves but yew or other not so common wood might work too. Tell me what ya got and lets see if we can make a deal
Here are a few pics...

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:36:00 pm by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline RBLusthaus

Re: Thunderhorn limbolt quiver
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:01:28 pm »
I got Black Locust staves - both with and without bark removed and also have cherry (with bark), if you are interested.  Sorry - nothing more exotic than that.  Actually, I also have a nice piece of cocobolo - not a stave - - it is about 1 inch think, 2-3 wide, and about 2.5 feet long.  Make nice tip overlays, handle accents, or maybe knife scales.  Can post pics if interested. 

Russ 

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 06:41:54 pm »
Sorry Russ, I already have some of what you offer.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 12:35:08 pm »
I figured as much. 

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 12:43:25 am »
Quiver is gone.