Author Topic: little foxy  (Read 2821 times)

Offline bushboy

little foxy
« on: February 07, 2013, 01:04:22 pm »
Trying to post pics
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline bushboy

Re: little foxy
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 01:06:51 pm »
I did it yay!just a photo of a northern manitoba fox.
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 01:19:21 pm »
Is it tame?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bushboy

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 01:44:35 pm »
Yeah there are about 8 around here that are semi tame,I'm in a bush camp for a dam project by the 55th .the enviromental guys spotted over 2000 caribou around the camp ,so the wolves are around so the foxes are a lot more sheepish now!I don't feed them ,but they approach me more than others,maybe it's my red and white beard lol!

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 03:40:44 pm »
I was in a fish camp in mid Ontario a few years back and there was a red fox who never got hand fed, but was always around. She would let you get within arms reach, but no touching.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bushboy

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 04:04:41 pm »
Same,there are black ones,sliver and red,and red and white ones,but I think they are all considered red.they look a little different than the southern ones ,smaller ear and snouts and more fur.guess that good cuz on the average it's been- 40c for the last month!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 04:13:40 pm »
Red foxes have a white tip on its tail, gray foxes do not.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bushboy

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 04:20:53 pm »
Not sure gray foxes are found this far north,they all have white tips except for one black one.it has a solid black tail.will see if I can get a shot of him though.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 08:59:23 pm »
Cool picture, bushboy. I saw red foxes but no gray ones when I was working north of Flinflom in Manitoba. Real pretty country and I think I was the first person in our Florida offices to come home with frost bite on two toes.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bushboy

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 03:00:44 pm »
Yeah mullet ,I doubt many florida folk have been to flinflon,gets pretty cold up hear lol!

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 05:08:29 pm »
Nice pics !!
Thanks for sharing them !
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline bushboy

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 09:11:34 pm »
Not a great pic,but here's a black one