Author Topic: New Hickory Bow  (Read 2816 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: New Hickory Bow
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 03:44:54 pm »
Well yes I know it would be in Marshal but exactly where in Marshal is this at? Is there an address I can Map quest?

Wilder Creek Conservation Club, see you then.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 04:06:35 pm »
Victor..ill just answer your pm here since its being discussed...here's a link to last years thread in the shoots n events forum...there will be a new one started for this year as well

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,30366.0.html

N the elm hall shoot is an hour north of Lansing in august..n it'll also be posted in the shoots n events forum here.

blackhawk

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 04:11:17 pm »
Where is this 'Marshall' you all speak of???

MOJAM is in Marshall, MO every summer, ...but this appears to be something else.

OneBow

Oh, and that's a lovely Hick Bow Sir!!!  Heat treating Hickory seems to make ALL the difference!

Its a primitive only shoot(no glass or wheels allowed) near Marshall Michigan. The shoot has been around for much longer than mojam,and is the place where the traditional bowyers Bible authors met together and conceived the idea of writing it. It is part of the start of the modern primitive archery revolution...you owe it a pilgrimage ;)

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 06:50:16 pm »
Good looking bow and nice tiller too. That one should be good for many arrows in your future, well done Victor.
Greg
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.