Author Topic: Ive got Turkey Feathers and want Full Goose Feathers  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Dictionary

Ive got Turkey Feathers and want Full Goose Feathers
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:43:15 pm »
I've got a total of about 13 left wing turkey feathers that are about 11 or 12 inches or so in length and have already been split and had the quills grounded.

I'd like some full goose feathers with full trailing and leading edge for some eastern 2 feather fletching.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:49:12 pm by Dictionary »
"I started developing an eye for those smooth curves as a young man.  Now that my hair is greying and my middle spreading I make bows instead."

-JW_Halverson

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Ive got Turkey Feathers and want Full Goose Feathers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 12:11:23 pm »
Let me look around at home. Goose feathers fall apart and wear much too fast for me to use them anymore. I will get back to you after I check.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dictionary

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 05:14:51 pm »
Okay.

Anyone else?  ::)
"I started developing an eye for those smooth curves as a young man.  Now that my hair is greying and my middle spreading I make bows instead."

-JW_Halverson

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:23:39 pm »
Mine are cut to 5-7" long. They missing the parts you need. Sorry.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dictionary

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 08:31:29 pm »
Thanks for looking for them though. Hopefully someone else is looking to trade...

-JW_Halverson

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 09:58:25 pm »
Go over to tradgang and look up a guy named "Magnus" is the sponsors list, his name is Matt Gundock. He will set you right up. Tell him I sent you.

Offline Stalkingfox

• Not all those who wander lost. _J.R.R. Tolkien
    • Innerfield
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 02:37:47 pm »
canadian goose? I may be able to, how many hundreds would you like? I dont like goose feathers I much prefer Turkey wing feathers.  :D
Not all those who wander are lost.