Main Discussion Area > Arrows

Bone Arrow Head Gallery - Sticky

<< < (5/23) > >>

Frawg:
Awesome points. great posts keep them coming.

Prarie Bowyer:

--- Quote from: sadiejane on December 09, 2012, 05:59:21 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Nice.... Commentary?

Pappy:
O man I like the also.Beautiful. :)
   Pappy

lostarrow:
First attempt. I was curious to see how feasable they were. Slices through paper like a rasorblade . Took about 10 mins to make with the bandsaw and beltsander. They look great on a dogwood shaft and compliment the more" primitive" style bows quite nicely.The others posted give me inspiration to pursue this endeavor further.It also makes me wonder just how much further the timeline of archery stretches beyond the 10,000 years that is currently supported by archeological evidence, as bone points,animal/vegetable based strings, feathers, and wood bows don't typically hold up too well in the climates of the areas where they would be used. (other than arctic)

Catahoula:
Hi,
Sure is fine work here...note to Sadie...friend of mine sent his Dremel back  to the company...told them he loved it and all there tools, etc...and they sent him a rebuilt...no charge at all...(after talking about it they can't really lose as they sell all those sanding disks and such...bet that is where the profit it...anyway...consider sending it back with a nice note and see what happens..

Catahoula

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version