Author Topic: PSE Kingfisher 3 Piece Recurve Bow. 40-50lbs  (Read 2224 times)

Offline ionicmuffin

PSE Kingfisher 3 Piece Recurve Bow. 40-50lbs
« on: November 09, 2012, 08:06:16 pm »
I am looking to trade this recurve which is more than likely 45lbs, but i am not totally sure. It is about 58" ntn and is a standard 28" draw. This bow has no damage and has a bit of wear on mostly the handle part. It shoots VERY fast and i have no doubt that i can kill deer(although i think it was meant for fishing originally.) it has room for a sight as well as an arrow rest. I will remove the adhesive that was the original arrow rest's attachment. It takes a hex wrench(either that or allen unless they are both the same.) This bow has no string atm(the string you see is a 40lb test and with knots only 20lb), however, i am willing to make one when i purchase some FastFlight. If you can wait that long(prob no more than 2-3 weeks.) I could see this making an excellent transition bow for a previous compound hunter. or if you want a fishing bow. This bow has a camo color. It is currently listed here: if im not supposed to post that then you can go ahead and remove it.(just for reference as to price.) The price is $120. I would like any of the following: some primo osage(beginner friendly), One or two primo white oak staves, Nice elm stave(s), Nice Hop Horn Beam stave(s), A couple of Vine Maple staves, Or any stave(s) you think are equal in value. I will consider other items but those are really what im leaning for. Pm me or post with pictures if you have stave(s) that you have to trade. if you dont want to pay all the shipping we can add the shipping together and split it even. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:20:19 am by Pat B »
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline H Rhodes

Re: PSE Kingfisher 3 Piece Recurve Bow. 40-50lbs
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 09:32:36 pm »
PM sent. 
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline ionicmuffin

Re: PSE Kingfisher 3 Piece Recurve Bow. 40-50lbs(bow is spoken for)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 09:37:27 pm »
Bow is spoken for.
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)