Author Topic: Austin comic con 2012  (Read 1714 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Austin comic con 2012
« on: October 30, 2012, 03:01:36 pm »
The family and i went to the austin comic con this past saterday it was my girls and wifes first comic con i think they had fun. It was cool to see my girls having alot of fun and meeting there feverite so called comic heros.

"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Austin comic con 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 03:54:52 pm »
A DeLorean with a ghost trap.  WOW!
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bubby

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 04:13:20 pm »
that's cool, i've got at least one grandson that would just love to go to one of those, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline stickbender

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 02:03:10 am »

My Buddy in Townsend, Mt. is married to the ex daughter n law of Allen and
      Roz Bellman.  He is the original artist for Captain America, and My Buddy, and his wife go to a lot of the comic conventions .  I would like to go to one sometime, but I can't afford the hotels, at the moment.  I could get in for free, and travel with my Friends, but the rooms would eat up any money, I would have for goodies. He and his wife are really nice people.  My Buddy's wife's daughters are artists in Louisville, Ky., and their work has been chosen for the Kentucky Derby posters, three times, and they have done the art work for Woodford Reserve, Kentucky Bourbon special edition for the Derby.  They also have art work hanging on the walls, on one of the Soap Operas on TV.  I guess they didn't fall to far from their Grandpa's talent. ;)  Those conventions look like a lot of fun. 8)  I think you have ruined your chances of keeping your kids, happy without going to another convention! ;D In fact it looks like you "WILL" be going to another convention, since it also looks like your Wife was having as much fun as the kids! ;) ;D

Wayne 

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 02:07:42 pm »
Your deffintily right wayne lol we will go agan once the wee one is born and alot older  its tuff taking a baby to a convition :) 
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995