Author Topic: figured out why i havent seen alot deer lately  (Read 1051 times)

Offline mcginnis6010

figured out why i havent seen alot deer lately
« on: October 15, 2012, 09:52:59 am »
well i figured out why i have hardly seen any deer this season where i normally hunt. three days ago a police helicopter was flying over my hunting spot as i was sittin in my blind and i didnt really think anything of it except three hours later i was surprised to see some police officers and whatnot walking through the woods well i decided to go talk to them and the said that they have found some marijuana plots out there and so they started interogating me about it which was understandable since i was out there in the woods. well they quickly figured out i was not the owner of those plots and let me go but told me that i probably wouldnt be able to hunt there for the rest of the season bc of the investigation and they put up cameras to do some survelliance on that area. so now im kinda mad and ive always heard that deer stay away from marijuana bc of the smell so now i have to rack my brain and figure out where i can hunt now. >:( >:( >:(
Once a soldier always a soldier. Hoooah!

Offline littlehunters19862011

Re: figured out why i havent seen alot deer lately
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 02:53:45 pm »
sorry to here you lost  your  hunting spot  for the season .  that really sucks i try  my best  to have more then one spot  to hunt  that way i don't burn out the same spot day after day after day. I'm sure u well come up with something . soon good luck to ya .

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Re: figured out why i havent seen alot deer lately
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:45:31 pm »
Thats a bummer!! I came across a spot like that once too. Didn't see any police though. Hope ya find a new spot.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI