Author Topic: Hinge cut tree's  (Read 8805 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Hinge cut tree's
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 10:20:33 am »
I can do that Cip. I saved your address. Do you need mine? Just let me know what the cost's are and I will get it sent out. Thanks pal!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 11:19:53 pm »
Pearl
I will take the cherry if you should venture out !
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 11:22:23 am »
Im turkey hunting his land in May. I will grab all I can Guy. Hopefully some will make it to Marshall with me.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Youngboyer2(billyf)

• Live by the man-née and the sa-wa.
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 02:16:35 pm »
You'll also find the Red O in areas that have more multi-flora Rose so that's a 2-fer AND you can look for sheds while the green is still down...

;D
multa flora? are we talking about the same thing??
where i hunt there is TONS of multa flora rose, have been wondering how to get rid of it so i dont keep getting cut to ribbons during the hunt. how would you make arrows out of it?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:20:02 pm by Youngboyer2 »
"You speak Treason!" "Fluently"-Robin of Locksley
When people ask "why didn't you do that the first time" you can be sure that they  have never made a bow before.

Offline TRACY

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 10:56:58 am »
You'll also find the Red O in areas that have more multi-flora Rose so that's a 2-fer AND you can look for sheds while the green is still down...

;D
multa flora? are we talking about the same thing??
where i hunt there is TONS of multa flora rose, have been wondering how to get rid of it so i dont keep getting cut to ribbons during the hunt. how would you make arrows out of it?
YB, select the larger diameter 3/8" and up that are semi straight for 30+" . Bundle them up and hand straighten as they dry- daily. I prefer to leave the bark on until I get into final straightening over heat. TEO  . Great shafting but time consuming compare to cane and other material.
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 02:01:57 pm »
I snipped some elm shoots form cut over trees this weekend. We shall see how they work in 6 months or so.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 02:50:37 am »

Hinge cut???? ???

Wayne

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 04:17:20 pm »
When Im sittin up the tree stand waiting for dinner to come around ,I spend my time spotting those straight shoots for next year's arrows suply;
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's