Author Topic: Poached Idiot anyone?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline YosemiteBen

Poached Idiot anyone?
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:27:48 pm »
Yesterday, right in the middle of Yosemite Valley in the heart of Yosemite National Park some idiot arrowed a deer!  Some visitors watched it cross the river (which is very low), crawl out on the bank and lay down to exhausted to move.  Law Enforcemnt had to put it down.  They kept it for evidence when I could have done a skinning demonstration in the Indian Village.  There were no witnesses found as to the actual shooter. The arrow was still lodged in the deer through the gut.  Somebody is very stupid and lucky that they didn't get caught! that I didn't catch them during an atlatl demo!

Offline lowell

Re: Poached Idiot anyone?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 08:45:25 pm »
Wow!!!!.....that guy had ba%&^%s....but not much for brains!!! :o
My son says I shoot a stick with a stick!!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:47:46 pm »
Dumb _ _ _, fill in the blank. ::)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 03:16:40 pm »
I am continually surprised by the stupidity of some people. Its a wonder some people survive past childhood.

Offline Patches

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 03:20:15 pm »
Slackbunny, as bad as it is to say...I am no longer surprised by peoples stupididty.  It takes something really bad to get my attention anymore.  We had a guy just south of where I live that was installing TV cable.  He couldn't find his drill, so he decided to use a .22 pistol to put holes iin the wall.  To make sure the holes were in the right spot, he had his wife go in and tap on the wall where the hole needed to be.  He put three shots thru the wall...and into his wife.  Unfortunately, she did not make it. 

I agree whole heartedly with you...Just how did these people survive childhood?
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 11:52:11 pm »
We got a conviction on the two jacklighters that poached a mountain lion in the developed area on Mount Rushmore.  DNA of the poached animal as well as both shooters.  Here's hoping your LE's track 'em down.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Postman

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 10:56:16 pm »
Glad to hear that JW-

hope they get the guy or one of your darts does, YBen!

These idiots do so much damage to ethical hunters. When I roamed the wilds of Pittsburgh with a wheelie bow in my youth, some idiot shot a tame albino yearling on a golf course that was closed to hunting. Big write up in the paper.  The whole township was  closed to hunting the next year, and I could no longer  hunt after my shift  at ruby tuesday's.
 >:(
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 11:23:47 pm »
We got a conviction on the two jacklighters that poached a mountain lion in the developed area on Mount Rushmore.  DNA of the poached animal as well as both shooters.  Here's hoping your LE's track 'em down.

Ben what an idiota!!! Was it a huge buck or what???

JW.. Do you have a link to that story?

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline JW_Halverson

Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 01:42:55 am »
@Cip - it was a doe -