Author Topic: Stave dryer  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
Stave dryer
« on: September 30, 2012, 11:34:16 am »
Ok my buddy who is a Heating and air guy built me a bow dryer. It's 10" duct work with a fan in the middle to draw air from both ends. You can also mount lights I. The ends to add some heat but here in MO I never had to add it.
My family and I are moving to Scotland and I can't take it and hate to see it go to waste. I'll be moving to the Houston TX area this month so if anyone that way wants it let me know and we can arrange a way to pick it up.
It free! I got it free so I don't want anything g for it.
Mark
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)

Offline gstoneberg

Re: Stave dryer
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:23:56 pm »
Mark, are you driving to Houston? If so and nobody else wants it I would take it on your way through Dallas. Give me an excuse to meet up with you. If somebody else wants it they can have it but I'd still love to meet if we can.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 05:33:31 pm »
I have a real nice, plywood one on wheels in Central Fl. that is free, also. Just come and get it.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 01:01:08 am »
If you were only a bit closer Eddie I would be on that offer. ;)
Debating is an intellectual exchange of differing views...with no winners.

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 03:43:49 pm »
George I sent you a pm.
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)