Author Topic: DFW Trade Items  (Read 4752 times)

Offline k-hat

Re: DFW Trade Items
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 04:08:01 pm »
Ooooh, I should be off this Friday, and one day next week (I'm a teacher, don't get sick, somehow gotta use those leave days ;))
I'll msg or call ya when it gets closer.  Thanks!!

Offline Bugtussle

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 08:29:33 pm »
Great!  I look forward to meeting you ... Found some more goodies today... You ever shot with a thumb ring?  I found a few today...  :)
“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road does not mean they are lost.” -- Dalai Lama

Offline k-hat

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 10:59:48 am »
Hm, nope, never used a thumb ring, but i might try for fun;)

Thanks for the pick-up offer George, but I actually think he's just down the road a ways from me. 

Bug, I'll see you Friday with plenty of Dew, look forward to meeting you too :)

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 05:09:36 pm »
Kevin,

I would be interested in a thumb ring if he has enough.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Bugtussle

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 11:26:03 pm »
George:

I have about 6 (leather, horn, copper) and plenty of materials for making more... My kids even wear them as necklaces  :)

Kevin:

Text me and let me know what time you are heading this way... I get off at 5 pm on Friday.

Jeff
“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road does not mean they are lost.” -- Dalai Lama

Offline Bugtussle

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 09:54:38 pm »
I think all the stuff is about gone... Thanks to everybody that traded with me.  I met some really nice folks and if anybody needs anything let me know!