Author Topic: Knap-in  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Bear Claw

Knap-in
« on: June 14, 2012, 05:32:04 am »
I am wanting to organize a gathering/knap in  and was curious how many members or guests live somewhat near by and would be interested in getting together and bustin up some rock.
Also if anyone knows of gatherings near me or even not so near me I would love to find out about them.

Aaron
Aaron from northwest Arkansas.

Stringman

Re: Knap-in
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 09:44:10 am »
I love that area. Used to take annual kayak trips down the buffaloe in the spring. Been thru there alot, but don't live close enough for another weekend away from the wife.

If you get the itch to head to Marshall MO in the middle of July that is a good get together. That should only be 4-5 hrs from you...dependin. I'll be there sweatin away and waitin for the fire truck.   ;D

Offline Will H

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 09:54:05 am »
I grew up in NE AR. Jonesboro, but I'm in the Nashville area now and wont be able to make it that far...
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline Bear Claw

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 11:36:00 pm »
I am planning on going to marshal and I am hoping to get to meet a lot of the folks from this forum.
Aaron from northwest Arkansas.

Offline Griffin027

• -Neosho, MO
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 01:51:18 pm »
I would love to do that, although I don't know how to knapp...lol I am from SW Missouri, and currently stationed in Jacksonville, AR. But it would be easy to drive, seeing as it is only a couple hours.
~ Levi from SW Missouri ~