Author Topic: Southern Oregon Sound Off  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Wylden Freeborne

• This Is Primal War
Southern Oregon Sound Off
« on: August 08, 2012, 05:51:10 pm »
Hey y'all. Thought I would start this very region specific post, to see if we can make some connections here. Perhaps each region could have their own thread, instead of having to read through 500 posts about where everyone is from, this may bring it on home a little bit.

Michael - archer, bowyer, primitive skills enthusiast, basketry, friction fire, cooking, hide tanning, poppa of two
Angela - seamstress, painter, herbalist, momma of two
Fair Ophelia - egyptologist, bush craft student, rock hound, aged 8
Whitman - anything weapons, aged 6

Soda Mountain, outside of Ashland, OR
primalwarmonger@gmail.com
503-756-4353
"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization." Emerson

Offline Blacktail

Re: Southern Oregon Sound Off
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 03:18:03 am »
hello there,i would love to say that i still live in eagle point BUT i dont i live in prineville,OR....there is a great freind of mine that is in primitive skills that lives in grants pass BUT he is a paleo plant person...john

Offline Wylden Freeborne

• This Is Primal War
Re: Southern Oregon Sound Off
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 03:52:57 am »
I do believe you and I met at the sisters Bowyers gathering in the spring. I would love to use paleo planet more, but find that pa boards are much easier to use and i love the content. i also do not get on a computer often and have to pick and choose what site to go to.
"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization." Emerson