Author Topic: Need some snake skin....asap  (Read 1970 times)

Offline half eye

Need some snake skin....asap
« on: August 26, 2012, 09:58:33 pm »
Fellas, I'm whippin up a trade-bow makeup and would like to "skin-it". Anybody have either a 56" skin or a couple of 28/29". either PM me or email at  rousseau.rd@att.net. Thanks.

Probably be ready by the end of the week for the skins. Figured he waited long enough allready.
rich

Offline gstoneberg

Re: Need some snake skin....asap
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 10:30:09 pm »
You're welcome to use the 54" skin I just posted about. I also have about a 40" diamondback that is too wide for a bow. Not sure what the pattern would look like if were split in half.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline half eye

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 10:43:48 pm »
Thank you so much George....the 54" will be very greatly appreciated. Please advise if there is something I can trade ya for the skin. You are very generous, thank you.
rich

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 11:34:49 pm »
All packed up and ready to mail.  I'm assuming you haven't moved since I last sent something your way? 

George
St Paul, TX

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 11:48:12 pm »
Rich:  If for any reason it doesn't work or the USPS runs over it with a hi-lo, I'll take the back-up position to George.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 12:16:27 am »
Matt, you're closer to Rich than I am if time is of the essence, but I sure don't mind sending it. 

George
St Paul, TX

Offline half eye

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 08:49:44 am »
Thank you both, If there's a snag some where along the line I'll be sure to get with you Matt....and thanks again to both of you.
rich

Stringman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 11:04:45 am »
Now hold on just a doggon minute. I get a couple days behind in my reading and you all just jump right in and dont even give a guy a chance!! Maybe I wanted to be the hero this time! I got a couple nice skins that need some attention too!  ;D

I'll be third backup.

Scott