Author Topic: Bow for knife? TRADED  (Read 1655 times)

hawkshaman

Bow for knife? TRADED
« on: August 02, 2012, 04:03:55 pm »
I decide to open this up to any bow type (short, long, horse) and any material. Does anyone have a bow they might be interested in trading? I am open to weight (45 and up), so long as I can shoot it lefty. I have a handforged knife available. It is made by James M. Peterman of Georgia and it brand-new and razor-sharp. OAL is 13 inches; blade is 9 inches. PM me if you have something. Thanks.

John

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:00:48 pm by hawkshaman »

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Bamboo and Ipe bow?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 05:02:51 pm »
I do. Let me get back with you Monday. Im gone for the weekend. If you find something in the meanwhile you like, go for it.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bubby

Re: Bamboo and Ipe bow?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:39:49 pm »
i have one that's a lefty, but it's one of the first bows i built and i'm gonna keep her, wish i could let her go though, that's one sweet knife, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

hawkshaman

Re: Bow for knife? (Bamboo and Ipe, others)
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 03:20:39 pm »
I decided to open up my possibilities. Any bow would be considered for a trade. PM me.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
Re: Bow for knife? (Bamboo and Ipe, others)
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 08:41:34 pm »
pm sent
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

hawkshaman

Re: Bow for knife? TRADED
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 01:01:10 pm »
Knife is now traded. Thanks for your interest.