Author Topic: GOT MY 2012 TRADE BOW FROM MARK ANDERSON!!!!! SWEEEEEET!!!  (Read 5274 times)

Offline Soft Talker

Re: GOT MY 2012 TRADE BOW FROM MARK ANDERSON!!!!! SWEEEEEET!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 12:33:32 am »
One great lookin bow and it shoots better for you than your other bows!!  Quite the compliment for the maker...  I know Josh calls them as he sees them.  Great job Mark

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 12:35:14 am »
One great lookin bow and it shoots better for you than your other bows!!  Quite the compliment for the maker...  I know Josh calls them as he sees them.  Great job Mark

:)
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 11:04:07 am »
Nice bow !!
done up real well by a nice fellow !!

I wonder how many bows will get shipped in that same tube ?!!
I hope the tube finds it way back home some day with a piece of that west coast wood inside it !
Then I looked at your profile and saw you where on post no 1957 the year I was born and thought just maybe it will happen !!
Way to recycle Mark !!
Oh the ramblings of a old worn out worthless nut !!
Sorry for getting sidetrack with dreams !!
Mark you sure sent more than you received !
Good job !!!
Guy
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:28:03 pm by Buckeye Guy »
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 01:57:11 am »
Glad you like it Josh. It sure was fun to make and shoot in. And don't you listen to Guy, he sent me the smoothest drawing and shooting bow that I have on my bow rack. It will see the early mornings this fall and hopefully make some meat. She's sure hits where she's supposed to and that's all that matters. I'll try to get a new post up with it tommorow.
Have fun with that yellow stick.
God bless
Mark
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)