Author Topic: Received my trade bow from tattoo dave!!!!!! WOW  (Read 2235 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Received my trade bow from tattoo dave!!!!!! WOW
« on: July 23, 2012, 12:41:10 am »

I received a long white tube on my porch yesterday. It was from tatoo dave. I was thrilled to get it and the anticipation to open it was almost too much. I received a bautiful ash linen backed long bow, with a camo dye in the Lenin and a forest green out toward the tips that fades into the natural wood color. It has a great leather handle wrap, with water buffalo horn as a rear and a small turkey fetcher at the bottom of the handle on the back. The string has some nice beaver silencers and the string is well made.

I didn't string it up yesterday, I wanted her to aclamate to the humidity, but I did string her up and shoot her today. She is 50lbs at 28 inches and shoots an arrow hard and fast. This is my first bow trade and I couldn't be happier. I am honored by all the hard work Dace put into "my" bow. It will be a cherished bow that I will always hold onto and hunt with. It feels good in my hand and has a smoth draw. I will be posting pics maņana of Mu special bow.

Dave many thanks amigo...  Here are some pics of me shooting her  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
Re: Received my trade bow from tattoo dave!!!!!! WOW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 09:41:40 am »
Congratulations, Cip! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA