Author Topic: Small town folks...  (Read 1423 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Small town folks...
« on: July 21, 2012, 06:08:40 pm »
...such as myself will enjoy reading Katie the Cop's weekly journal.  Here's an excerpt:

"Officers were busy on Saturday dealing with badgers. Yes badgers, a fat short-legged gray furry animal in desperate need of a mani, a pedi, and anger management. It is unknown if it was the same badger, as the sightings were in different areas of town and nearly 10 hours apart.

Please bear with me while I vent for a moment. Please pull to the right when you see a patrol car traveling with its red and blue lights on.

This includes but is not limited to when the patrol car is being followed by a funeral procession. It is not only respectful but, like it or not, it is the law. Thank you.

Several federal offenses occurred Wednesday night when a deviant drove down the street damaging mailboxes. Imagine sitting in a federal prison when your cell mate asks: What are you in here for?"

You can read the whole week's police log and more of her journalling here: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/communities/belle_fourche/katie-the-cop-belle-fourche-police-update/article_0c30f853-1c9d-514d-8a70-e2ec1856fd72.html
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Small town folks...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:09:30 pm »
Oh, and she's not all that bad looking, either.  Wonder if she would be interested in learning to make bows when she ain't wrasslin' badgers?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Small town folks...
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 01:49:32 am »
JW nothing like small town America ;) There's just a feeling of naustalgia when you read things like that..

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.