Author Topic: Locked outta the House.  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Tower

Locked outta the House.
« on: June 21, 2012, 01:07:14 pm »
Literally. I walked out locked my keys in the house. So I'm not feeling as smart as I did when I woke up.  With the house & truck locked (knapping tools in it) I decided to spend some time on the back porch. On the lawn table sat my daughters abo tools, I won't let her use copper.  I broke a lot of points before things started making sense. Its still in the early stages, & I think I'm gonna Finish it abo.  Wahoo the calvery is here I can go to work now. Dadgum it.  Tower
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline TRACY

Re: Locked outta the House.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:29:36 pm »
Maybe I should lock myself out of the house if it means I get to knap >:D So what do you think, are you going to do an abo quest? Looks like you know what youre doing!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Tower

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 07:02:01 pm »
I began this addiction abo. Its been a long, long time since I've been down that road. I need to spend some time dressing up her tools.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 10:22:02 pm »
Lookin good Don!
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 10:55:12 pm »
Dang, it doesn't seem to matter what tools...you sure can get them THIN!  Nice work.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline seider

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 11:36:00 pm »
nice work with the abo tools.. I have a little set i made my boy.  He is only 4 but he can do pretty good, when he focuses on what he is doing.  Most the time he is just hitting a rock random like me.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of there country.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 11:43:08 pm »
Nice tool kit and point Don. dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 12:55:24 am »
I hate when that happens. Good deal you made the most of it.. Great point.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 12:59:14 am »
Yep ! Left my tool bucket at a buddies house two hours away,got it back last weekend,went abo for the two weeks I didn't have them. Wow !  I started out abo too. Big revelation as to how coppery I had become. Still,...It comes back.  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline Tower

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 02:36:05 pm »
Well my bout with abo tools went south on me. I found that many of the tools need a little work done to them. The hardest was pressure flaking with a crooked tine. I think I'll fix them up right before I try again. Tower

Offline TRACY

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 06:35:49 pm »
Dang it! I hate when that happens.

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 04:07:10 pm »
That sucks Don about the break that is :(. I gotta get a spare made for the house too, always having to double check before locking up..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.