Author Topic: Community Bows, time to gather.  (Read 10928 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Community Bows, time to gather.
« on: September 05, 2007, 11:45:35 am »
I have unstuck all the other Community Bow threads so we can start over to bring everything together to prepare for getting them to RMEF ans NWTF. Do we know where everything is? I have the Southern bow, arrows and bow sock. Marius has the quiver and knife and sheath(I think).  I think RyanO has the Northern bow. Anyone else know where the rest of the stuff is.
   I have been in contact with RMEF and NWTF and they are both pleased with our offer and looking forward to having them for auction.  So, before it gets too late in the year, lets get these things to the appropriate organization.
   I believe Hillbilly is writing an article for PA about the Southern Bow. Anyone working on an article for the Northern bow? Steve, did you get the pic I send the other day?  ???        Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: Community Bows, time to gather.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 01:32:35 pm »
Pat, Dane is writing the Northern bow article. Sorry I haven't emailed you back, been covered up the last few days. The first big pic you sent should be good, if you can get more that size/resolution, it would be great. When are you sending it to RMEF?
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 02:06:13 pm »
I'm trying to find out where everything is first before I send it to them.
   I tried 3 different times to e-mail pics to you but the file was way too big. The last time I just sent the one pic. I can send more of the bow and one of the arrows.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Dustybaer

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 04:33:29 am »
yes pat, i've got the (southern) quiver, knife and sheath.  i can mail them next week.  would that suffice?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 09:54:54 am »
That will be fine, Marius.   We've missed you lately. Been doing anything fun?     Pat

Dustybaer

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 08:19:00 am »
yeah, fiscal year end stuff.  the government's fiscal year ends on 30 september, so we need to get everything done by then.  privately it's going a little bit better.  got to go to a tournament a few weeks ago with my son and bud.  broke all but one of my arrows.  had to make a new set, which i finished last night.  i had a set of weight.spine matched sitka spruce shafts laying around so i gave them a try.  haven't shot them yet.

also, got a lot of cool stuff from colene.  i'll post it when i get a chance.

Offline Dane

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 06:19:37 pm »
Pat, Dane is writing the Northern bow article. Sorry I haven't emailed you back, been covered up the last few days. The first big pic you sent should be good, if you can get more that size/resolution, it would be great. When are you sending it to RMEF?

As a matter of fact, I'm working on it right now.

Dane
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 03:01:51 pm »
Dane, Do you have pics of the Northern Bow set?   Pat

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 10:24:14 am »
Pat, yes I have the northern bow and I tried to send you some pictures but I got my email returned, something about the adress you sent me was wrong. Send me a email again and I will reply with the pictures. Ryano
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 10:34:36 am »
Post some pictures here also if you can,I would love to see them.Where you been Ryan,ant heard from you in a while.Hope things are going well.
   Pappy :)
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 10:43:54 am »
Ryan, My e-mail is  marciaandpat@citcom.net     Pat

jamie

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 08:01:58 pm »
pat keenan has the quiver and arrows. his health hasnt been well so contacting him isnt easy. i just hope he is doing ok.

Offline Dane

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 10:29:12 pm »
Sorry to not look at this thread until now. Pat, I don't yet have shots of the Northern set, and I too hope Keenan is doing okay.

I've got the first draft done, and am working on editing and re-writing it now. I'll be touching base with Hillybilly for his part of the article in a day or two. Been super busy lately, or it would be much closer to done, but I don't have any worries about making deadline, as well.

Dane
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline Ryano

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:05 am »
Ok, Pat I'll try that again. Pappy, everythings fine here, just been to busy with work and honey do's to get on line much

Offline Ryano

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 11:35:12 pm »
finally some pictures!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:37:53 pm by Ryano »