Author Topic: Friendship Indiana  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Cherokee B.

Friendship Indiana
« on: June 06, 2012, 06:56:10 pm »
Any of you going to the Friendship spring shoot? My grandfather and I will be heading up Friday. Hope to see some of yall there.

Drew
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men... Colossians 3:23
Don't tread on me!

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Friendship Indiana
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 10:38:40 pm »
When is it? 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Cherokee B.

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 11:42:09 pm »
June 9th to seventeenth. We'll only be staying till monday night
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men... Colossians 3:23
Don't tread on me!

Offline seabass

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 12:33:01 am »
i will be there sunday just for the day.never have went till this year.sounds like a good time.i have a friend that competes in the flint lock class.maybe i'll meet you guys there.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Josh B

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 12:40:56 am »
I went last year and had a blast!  Wish I could go this year.  Make sure to bring your bow.  They have a nice little 3-d course to shoot.  Nothing like Pappy's set up, but the running deer is pretty cool.  If your into muzzleloaders, you will be amazed at what the vendors have for sale and pretty reasonably priced too.  I picked up a tumbler and two barrel band retainers for my original '52 Harper's Ferry for $20!  Enjoy,   Josh 

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 01:00:31 am »
The fam and I are trying to make it Fri and Sat night, might fall through, but I'm hoping.  Gotta find a place for the dog to stay. dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)