Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1105 times)

Offline RobWiden

Thank you
« on: June 01, 2012, 06:17:22 pm »
    I got my first computer last fall at the tender age of 62, and was immediately pointed to Trad Gang. Not long after that I found this site. This one is more my style because I'm only interested in wood bows. I've read almost all the posts as far back as it goes, and learned more in this short time than I did in years of bowmaking on my own.
    I've also had some direct help on a couple things, and found a couple bowyers in my area to swap ideas and other stuff with.
    It's been a great ride so far and I have no plan to jump off any time soon. So thank you.
If I knew what I was doing, I'd probably be bored with it, and I wouldn't be here.

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:20:12 pm »
This forum is a sum total of all the people that post in here.  Something tells me you will help maintain the high quality of the site.  Good to have you here, Rob.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 07:43:44 pm »
No! Thank You. One more brain, one more opinion, one more idea and we all benefit and the mighty PA engine gets more powerful.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 10:37:53 pm »
This is  a great site! Wish I had it when I started. :) Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 11:43:58 pm »
Yeah George.  I don't think that they had internet when I started.   :laugh:
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 12:47:03 am »
I know they didn't have the internet when I started.  ;D  But I've made up the time since I got my first computer.  ;D
  Welcome Rob. Looking forward to your input!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC