Author Topic: WTT for cheapo shafts and mottled turkey feathers  (Read 1728 times)

Offline IsaacW

WTT for cheapo shafts and mottled turkey feathers
« on: April 30, 2012, 06:45:49 pm »
I need some cheap wood shafts for some practice arrows and am looking for some fir, cedar, or similar shafts about 29" long and spined for a 45# bow.

I could also use some Mottled (black or chocolate mottled) or Royal Palm Turkey feathers (wings or tail) for a project I am working on.

I can offer up a variety of raw materials in trade.  I have a number of beaver tails that are fleshed and dried (and even more to skin, flesh, and dry), scrap fur from some otter, arctic fox, skunk, and raccoon, some small pieces (a couple approx. 12" x12" sq) of bison rawhide, small scraps of braintanned deer, sheets of birchbark (some up to 3' x4'), fresh bloodroot for dying, a lot of heirloom seeds, bottle gourds, pieces of whitetail and moose antler, and perhaps a few other items if there is something someone is really looking for.
We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive.
Aldo Leopold