Main Discussion Area > Cave Men only "Oooga Booga"

OOgabooga Roll Call

<< < (4/10) > >>

Stiks-N-Strings:
I live about 10 minutes from 4 star fab shop just off of 57. I'm thinking about doing a little get together over labor day. If I do your more than welcome to come down.

bowtarist:

--- Quote from: Stiks-N-Strings on May 08, 2012, 02:35:03 pm ---I live about 10 minutes from 4 star fab shop just off of 57. I'm thinking about doing a little get together over labor day. If I do your more than welcome to come down.

--- End quote ---

A little knapping get together?  Keep me filled in on the details, maybe I can get the wife to drop me off and she can go on down to Eville and pick me up on the way home.  >:D  Thanks for the invite, keep in touch.  OOOGA BOOGA, dpg

cowboy:
Wow! Haven't thought about that in awhile :). I got oooga boooga'd at the Horseshoe Bend Knappers Guild knap-in in Weatherford, TX. Had to have been around 8 years ago. Ray Thorpe was chief and i believe Curtis Smith was asked to be coyote. Was late at night, dark and after a few frosty beverages i don't recall everything ::) :D.

JackCrafty:
I admit, I was afraid to find out what the "ooga booga" was... so I didn't go.

BearG:

--- Quote from: jackcrafty on May 09, 2012, 02:28:05 pm ---I admit, I was afraid to find out what the "ooga booga" was... so I didn't go.

--- End quote ---
It only hurts for a minute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version