Author Topic: Work bench for my son's 2nd birthday  (Read 3947 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: Work bench for my son's 2nd birthday
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 04:54:50 pm »

Thank you George, life is good again. ;D  All is well in the Universe. :)  Mostly. ::)

CMB,
Cool bench, complete with flaking tool!  He sure seems to like those tools!  " Ooooh Ooooh!  Tools!" :)  I hope he doesn't try to fit any in a light socket! :o  He definitely is a happy little tool guy, for sure.  Nice Bench, and tell Grand Pa, nice logging truck also. ;)

Wayne

Offline Carson (CMB)

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 06:38:57 pm »
Thanks George!   :) Glad you finally got to see it Wayne.  I new George would get the protonic isolating contractamator  back in alignment with the rotary tinkination hub.   :laugh:
"The bow is the old first lyre,
the mono chord, the initial rune of fine art
The humanities grew out from archery as a flower from a seed
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 07:37:04 pm »
My pleasure.  As usual, the Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator had been stolen... ;)

George
St Paul, TX

Offline stickbender

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 12:30:46 am »

Dang little aliens! >:(  Just wait till I get my plasma laser, with combination magnetic impulse beam, finished, we'll see how well they can take peoples Illudian Pu-36 explosive Modulators!  Even if they have a refractory reflective heat shield, I will singe em a bit!  Well now if you guys can just direct that information to the head computer gnome, in charge of Tron and his gang, and see if they can get the anchor up, and the sails unfurled, and set a course for smooth sailing on the seas of computer functioning, and a destination to the enchanting isle of photo attachments. ;) :)  My computers always seem to be as smooth sailing as going around the tip of Tera Del Fuego! :o  Thanks again, you have calmed the stormy seas, set calm and peace among us.  You are indeed a welcomed man to have among us.   ;) 8)  May you always have wind to fill your sails, and rum in your barrels! ;) :P 8)
                                                             Wayne