Author Topic: got a package  (Read 6095 times)

Offline SA

got a package
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:53:43 pm »
Got a package today and by the shape knew exactly what it was :) It's a trade bow from "Pearl Drums" and a very well made one at that,50# @26'' 59"ttt osage from osage outlaw(of course , I think he is supplying everyone on here  j/k ;D)  sinew and snake skin backed and very stunning to look at . It's been storming all day but I managed to sneak in a few shots and some pics between showers, shoots fast and straight and I am looking foward to putting alot of arrows through it.
 Thanks again Pearl Drums I am proud to own this bow , here are some pics .....enjoy
     Shawn,

Shawn Acker

Offline k-hat

Re: got a package
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:59:15 pm »
Well now, I guess that means i'm not getting that one!!  That is one sweet stick and you're one lucky guy, enjoy :)

Offline Keenan

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:18:11 pm »
Ohhhh you lucky Dog,  And to think I have been up since midnight waiting for the postman to show up :o LOL  That is a very sweet bow.  Congratulations.   Great job on your trade bow PD.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 11:20:39 pm »
Oh, you lucky dog! Congratulations!
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 11:29:35 pm »
Oh, man!! When PD put up his final pics before sending, I noticed the strike plate for a lefty. I didn't say anything, but secretly I thought I'd see the postman make a stop today at my house. Well, darnit, I am happy for you....kinda sorta... :'(
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 11:33:08 pm »
ese you must be living right. Muy buen suerte mijo 8) You can even see your smile when you're not looking at the camera. Sweet bow!!

Pearly we ain't amigos no mo  >:D

Cipriano

I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline country

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 11:50:37 pm »
Pearl out did himself on that one....... Woooooo Dogggies!

Offline coaster500

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:18 am »
Well I guess I can quit standin on the curb in my rain gear waitin for the postman  :o
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 12:14:03 am »
Well I guess I can quit standin on the curb in my rain gear waitin for the postman  :o

What he said..

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

blackhawk

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 12:17:00 am »
nice bend in that one...and a looker too ;D.......im still waiting for my PD bow,it hasnt showed up yet...one of these days ill have one...i hope at least 8)

Offline SA

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 12:22:30 am »
thanks guys..
criveraville muy buena suerte indeed :D

pearl is a very talented bowyer it fits my hand like a glove and I am really stoked about it , I've been in a bow building slump and this  makes me want to get on the ball and finish my trade bow...
Shawn Acker

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 12:38:27 am »
So you are the new owner of a finely crafted Pearl Drums bow.  Congratulations.  Looks like it fits you well.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 01:03:10 am »
Awesome! You are one lucky guy!

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Weylin

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 01:06:10 am »
I was another lefty eagerly anticipating an awesome bow at my doorstep.  :'( You're a lucky man, that sure is a sweet looking bow.

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 01:08:00 am »
that is a great looking stick....john