Author Topic: Just Bein Nosy  (Read 4723 times)

Stringman

Re: Just Bein Nosy
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 05:22:43 pm »
Guess you could call me mutt as I got a little of everything mixed into me. Never minded much what I was called, except in high school when they called me monkey cause of my dark skin complexion. Any more I just don't give a hoot. I do try to be considerate of others preferences, though. Thanks for explainin Ben!  ;)

Offline SA

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 05:06:35 pm »
I have some Cherokee and creek .. my grandpa was Irish with some Cherokee and g-ma is mixed w/Irish ,Spanish,German  and cherocreek ;) but i think alot of people from Okla. are mixed up w/ some kind of NDN . i also  have family that are Seminole , Osage , and Choctaw. Now that i think of it I have a very muti racial family with African and Egyptian  recently married in .....only in America :)
Shawn Acker

Offline mitch

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 05:21:35 pm »
 ;D On my moms side  im german, polish, norweigen, and scotch-irish, my great grandma was half cherokee, and sweedish. On my Pops side I only know half and that is scotch-irish, german, and blackfoot, on my dads side my grandma is half blackfoot. :o so im pure bred American mutt, and right proud of it!!  :)
"Any old stick will do for a bow, but the arrow gets the deer." Ishi