Author Topic: P.I.T.H. March 2012  (Read 72201 times)

Offline DLH

Re: P.I.T.H. (Point in the hat)
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2012, 02:43:48 pm »
Both my recipients live in Canada.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the packages will arrive OK. :-\

Me too I sent mine to Canada hope it makes alright this guy in the post office today had lost a package in Miami to boot makes me kinda nervous...

Offline Tower

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2012, 03:06:12 pm »
Points are in the mail. With a little extra something.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2012, 04:25:36 pm »
finances are a little out of balance at the moment. points will go out next week.

Offline ojibwatbowyer

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2012, 05:09:42 pm »
Both my recipients live in Canada.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the packages will arrive OK. :-\

Me too I sent mine to Canada hope it makes alright this guy in the post office today had lost a package in Miami to boot makes me kinda nervous...

Im still waiting for mine from JackCrafty, my bottom has fallen asleep many times watching his youtube videos i think there might be some nerve damage lol.... ;D

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2012, 07:35:48 pm »
My points are done.  8)
They will be sent out Monday at noon.
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2012, 09:53:20 pm »
Mine will be sent out Monday as well.  Would have been sent earlier but the post office has some wierd lunch hours.  12:30-2:00, Never seen that one before.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline Will H

« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2012, 10:16:36 pm »
I got my point from Jamie on Friday! It's a
Super sweet Clovis from some rootbeer! Thanks man! Im having troubles with
My computer so no pics yet. I should get my points sent out on Monday. Sorry for the delay guys. I'll make it up 2 ya
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline nativenoobowyer86

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2012, 12:09:50 am »
I recieved one point from cowboy :) it is quite simply....perfect.  so perfect that it makes me doubt the points i am sending off ahaha jk I dont have a pic yet, i figure i will wait til my point from DLH comes in and pic them together :D I am heading out to the shed for one last knapping session and if nothin special comes out of it then i will send the two best i have.  Thanks cowboy! the keokuk point is awesome!

matt - NNB
"If it feels like ur life is about to fall apart, back it with some rawhide an hope it holds together"

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2012, 11:10:47 am »
Glad you like it Matt! That's about my fav to make if it's the one i'm thinking of. Just make a triangle and notch it on both sides - very simple :) and fun..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2012, 11:53:22 am »
Seems a common theme...mine will hit the Post Office tomorrow as well, thanks
~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2012, 08:34:47 pm »
Well I suffered from stupidity with mine.  Made the and put them in a box so the wouldn't get broke.  Looked all morning for the box Saturday and didn't find it til after the post office had closed.  Mine will go out in the morning.  I did get mine from OutbackBob Saturday.  Wow, they are both sweet and will be in the display case with all the others I have.  Thanks Bob, you did a great job.

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2012, 11:26:30 pm »
Glad you lik'em Eddie, an great lookin pictures. later Bob

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2012, 09:13:34 am »
I will be sending out My points today or tomorrow,I had some made, But started a few down at the Dacite pits over the weekend and hope to finish them up today. Man I love Dacite !  They are a coming fellas  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2012, 10:57:29 am »
I'll start sending mine out tomorrow too.  I only had a couple hours to work on points this weekend and got 1 done after some trauma and scrambling to repair a corner notch debacle.  Hopefully I'll have more time tonight.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2012, 01:08:15 pm »
Shipped this morning.  Supposed to be there Wednesday.  They are usually a couple days off though.  :(  Hope you both like em and get w/ me when you get it.  ~dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)