Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

so proud

(1/3) > >>

jamie:
i showed my daughter how to reverse wrap the other day. she walked up to me today and she was telling me about her day and spinning up some cordage and not even looking at what she was doing. she was making necklaces so i gave her a bunch of my less than desireble points and she made up 4 of em. the one shes wearing is bone.with her initials burned in. peace

Justin Snyder:
You should be proud.  She did a fine job.  Justin

Coo-wah-chobee:
                        Daughters are great, dont ya wish they stayed that age ? ;)......bob

Pat B:
Yea Bob, but they don't!   Mine is 36 now and I sure do miss that lil girl. :(
  Jamie, She must get her looks from her Mom. ;D ...actually I can see you in her.  Cordage is quite simple once learned. Its one of those things that most can do without thinking about it.    Pat

Jbell:
Pretty cool Jamie, how old is your daughter? Mine is nine, she has helped me on a bow or two. She would love it if i show her how to do that, she is real artsy crafty.  My wife actually taught me to reverse wrap. When I first started to build my own strings I was struggling, couldn't get the darn thing to stay together. My wife said gimme that and showed me how. I asked her how she knew how to do that she said I have been doin since I was a kid. Needless to say I felt like an idiot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version