Author Topic: it's been a bad year  (Read 2509 times)

Offline bubby

it's been a bad year
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »
man, a while back my cousin commited suicide, last week my aunt , (her mom) died, we knew she was going for a few week's, then tues an old family friend i've known since i was 8 or 9 was murdered, i don't know what to say, guess it's gotta get better, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: it's been a bad year
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 09:18:49 pm »
I'm very sorry to hear that, Bubby. I know how you must be feeling, I went through the same thing two years ago except with my brother and mother.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »
Some days you can't help but wonder why?  If there's anything I can do for ya, lemme know.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline bubby

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:44:09 pm »
thank's mullet, jw, what's really getting to me is Ralph was beat to death with a sledge hammer, like what the f, Bub

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:32:58 pm »
My thoughts are w/ ya Bubby.  Keep up the it's got to get better attitude.  Peace, dpgratz 
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 10:34:03 pm »
Man that sucks Bub, makes it harder knowing it was a thoughtless thug who did it. sorry for you losing all of them especially all at once like this.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline Keenan

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 11:31:22 pm »
Sorry to hear of your losses Bubby. That is a rough pill to swallow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bubby. Let us know if we can help at all. Life certainly isn't fair at times and cruelty and senseless killings are a hard thing to understand. Hold onto what is good.

Offline seabass

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 12:23:08 am »
i am very sorry to hear about your losses.my prayers are with you my friend,Steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 01:48:09 am »
Bub, I am truly sad to hear about your losses and I will say a prayer for you.  My dad died when I was 14 and church and family helped me get through it.  You always got everyone here to talk to as well.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 09:09:33 am »
Sorry to hear about you trouble,life don't seem fair sometimes,When thing don't seem to be going right for me I just look around,I usually can see how much worse it could be. Hope things get better,I am sure they will. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bubby

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:31 pm »
thank's everyone, the brutallity of it is what really got me, 84 yrs old splitting wood out front and  some guy grabs your maul and that's all she wrote, i'll just have a beer or three for him, Ralph liked his beer, Bub

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 06:27:11 pm »
Sorry to hear that, bubby.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  What kind of person would do something like that?
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 06:32:43 pm »
I will add those to my prayer list. I am afraid to say that with the economy the way it is we may see more senselessness in the future. Hopefully it will get better Bub. Come on down for a visit and we can drink over all of it - bring a fishing license too. Oh and a camera and knapping stuff.

Offline bubby

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 06:42:43 pm »
i will ben and thank's, gonna be around july as my wife goes back to work at the school in aug, Bub