Author Topic: holy crap!  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Kpete

Re: holy crap!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 11:47:36 am »
NO Problem.  Notice how fat that bear was.  It wasn't hungry at all!  Just showing off. Gulp! :P

Offline stickbender

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 05:44:17 pm »
NO Problem.  Notice how fat that bear was.  It wasn't hungry at all!  Just showing off. Gulp! :P

That would explain all the pepper scented piles of Bear poop with the little bells in it. ::) :P ;D

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 06:05:09 pm »
I remember the first can of bear pepper spray I ever saw.  It had directions that said to wait until the bear was within 30 feet before activating the spray.  Considering how fast a griz can cover 30 ft, the last thing the ol' bear thinks before he kills you is "OOOH! Cajun!"
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:16 pm »
At least you'll die with the satisfaction of knowing you'll get your revenge tomorrow when he craps you out and gets a bad case of the "ring of fire".
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 12:46:20 am »
At least you'll die with the satisfaction of knowing you'll get your revenge tomorrow when he craps you out and gets a bad case of the "ring of fire".
[/quote

That could be the very reason he was in such a bad mood, to begin with! ;) :P
     My neighbor, in Montana, told me I needed to get some Bear spray.  I told him I didn't believe in it.  He said, "No it works, we had a bear on our front porch, and it wouldn't leave, and it started to come towards me, and I sprayed it, and it turned and ran off."  I said, nope, I have something that works better.  Bang!  Now I have a Bear skin rug, bear steaks, and bear fat, to make soap, and cook with! ;)

Wayne