Author Topic: Time for a little spring cleaning  (Read 1642 times)

Offline jonathan creason

Time for a little spring cleaning
« on: February 24, 2012, 01:44:43 pm »
I've just got too much stuff laying around, and I'm getting tired of tripping over it.  Rock (rhyolite, burlington, some obsidian, and who knows what else), some nice stained glass (~1" thick), a couple of pieces of osage that I made feeble attempts to chase a ring on, a nice piece of bamboo and ipe I just got from tenbrook, a hickory stave, a few dozen feathers, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.  I just hardly ever knap now, and I think I've build one bow in the last year and a half or so.  Of course, the problem is what am I looking for in trade?  About the only materials I need right now are buckskins (even small pieces will work), or I can make some sort of  a package deal for a left handed bow (effinglass ones work for me too).
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Jboyd

Re: Time for a little spring cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 02:30:31 pm »
how much burlington do you have?  Are there any other things you would be interested in?

thanks Jamie

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 03:09:36 pm »
Not a lot of Burlington, Jamie, just a few odd pieces and they're not real big.  Hard to say what else I might be interested in.  Anything in particular you have in mind for an offer?  I'm open to ideas.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Jboyd

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 03:57:40 pm »
sent u a pm

Offline Almostpighunter

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 02:37:16 am »
PM Sent

Offline jtbluefeather

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 09:01:55 am »
Pm sent

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 10:43:25 am »
Everything's traded, thanks for all the offers.
Cleveland, NC