Author Topic: Just checking in guys! Hope all is well.  (Read 875 times)

Offline Prarie Bowyer

Just checking in guys! Hope all is well.
« on: February 19, 2012, 03:04:56 am »
Hey all!

Well winter has been up and down.  Zero bow making but I've started knapping from flakes.  That became a madness.  Weather is clearing up again and I've got a new bow in the works. 

Daughter's health has been up and down and the job search was just dragging on. 

I finaly decided I needed to get some sort of certification so after looking around I settled on Six Sigma and LEAN.  $500 fee for a chance to do statistics for 4 hours. Study materials is about $160.00. Nearly all paid for in bows and carving comissions.  Down to one bow.  Zero hunting this year.

I'm more a fish sticker anyway  >:D

Have yet to build my Kayak bow.

So that's been my winter.  Studyin', knappin', and tendin' a little one.  Feels so much like spring I'm buying seed and hovering around the garden when I get a moment.

Several of you sen't me "stuff" for free.  I haven't forgotten and I have a list of people that when I get a moment will get something kinda neat.  I figure you can't use it in the winter and working in  the shop with cold hands is an accident waiting to happen.

Thanks,
Scott

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: Just checking in guys! Hope all is well.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 04:24:58 am »
That knapping is addictive as bow making. Hope things continue to go good...happy planting!
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...