Author Topic: small crack in my bow  (Read 4647 times)

blackhawk

Re: small crack in my bow
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 08:32:28 pm »
scrape and sand it off and see how far it goes...theres a good chance it just lifted the cambium and not the underlying wood surface itself. and you should still have plenty of weight left after removing it. its not dead yet man ;)

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 09:01:56 pm »
scrape and sand it off and see how far it goes...theres a good chance it just lifted the cambium and not the underlying wood surface itself. and you should still have plenty of weight left after removing it. its not dead yet man ;)

yeah, its not broke until its really, really broke, and I doubt you will have any trouble knowing when that happens.

Offline MoNative

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 01:10:46 am »

yeah, its not broke until its really, really broke, and I doubt you will have any trouble knowing when that happens.
Hahahaha, thats about as true as it gets pall. And like they said, scraping off the bark will remove little to no DW. Good luck ;)
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. He is our rock of ages, our everlasting arms.