Author Topic: MOJam  (Read 15627 times)

Offline mobow

MOJam
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:16:40 pm »
Dates this year are July 19-22, 2012.  Hope everyone had a good year and look forward to seeing you this summer.  keith
http://www.marshallbowhunters.com

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:19:14 pm by Calendargirl »

Offline Mudd

Re: MOJam
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:47:19 am »
As always, it'll be the coolest weekend in July. The good Lord willing, I'll be there.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 12:36:32 pm »
I decided that because I cannot make it to the Classic this year, I would try to get to this one.

I have tentative approval to be gone from work. Will know more as we get closer and see what projects go 'critical'.
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline mobow

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 04:09:37 pm »
Mudd,
I am cooking in a BBQ competition the following weekend after MOJam so that is the weekend that will be a scourcher.  For MOJam you better bring a jacket.  keith

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 07:19:02 pm »
The year before last we needed a raincoat Sunday morning...
Or maybe an Ark... ::)

Offline gifford

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 02:56:49 pm »
I'll be there Thursday. Looking forward to renewing old friendships and making new ones. Gifford

Offline raghorns

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:10:50 pm »
Hope to be there on Tuesday.
Live Life at Full Draw

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 01:50:31 pm »
I'll be there Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Jim Davis

• Reparrows
    • Reparrows
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 11:54:20 pm »
Always wanted to attend, and plan to this year. Can someone tell me the arrangements with/for vendors. Do I need to contact  someone to tell them I would like to set up? Do I need to register, etc.?

Jim Davis
Jim Davis

Kentucky--formerly Maine

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 12:42:40 am »
Hey Keith, I still promose I'll be there one year but it won't be this one. Have wanted to come to MoJam ever since I heard about the very first one. I'll be having a small primitive skills get together at my place the same weekend. I hope you have another successful MoJam this year and build lots of bows and create lots of new bowyers.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GooseGossett

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 07:11:40 pm »
I'll be missing out this year due to family vacations that don't involve MOjam.  I don't know why my wife wouldn't agree to spending a hot weekend making some yellow dust. 
1 John 3:18 "Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. "

Offline chief deer

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 02:00:56 am »
Goose are you still chipping? I gave you your first lesson at ojam a couple years back Mke

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »
Things are lining up for me to ACTUALLY attend one of these this year instead of just talking about it longingly!  I'm SO excited.  It'll be good to meet some of you in person.

Does anyone know about the facilities for electricity and such?  I was planning to bring my "power rasp", (aka bandsaw), but don't know if I'll be able to run it. 

Also, rooms are all taken up in the two ho/motels in Marshall.  I guess Sedalia is the next best thing???

OneBow

Offline Jim Davis

• Reparrows
    • Reparrows
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 01:34:39 pm »
Anybody know about vendors, of which I would be one? Who is the contact person? Coming up on us quickly and I would like to know what's what. Anyone???

Jim Davis
Jim Davis

Kentucky--formerly Maine

Offline Dean Marlow

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 06:04:11 pm »
I will be coming on Thursday. Bringing a couple of grandkids with me. Will bring a real wild snakey piece of Osage for everybody to see. So stop by and take a look. Dean