Author Topic: Tennesse Classic  (Read 90936 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Tennesse Classic
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2012, 01:03:50 am »
Steve, any East Coast wood you might be interested in that you can't get in Cali? I'm sure we can find you some.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2012, 07:49:01 am »
Steve,plenty of stores near by for supplies. There will be some showing up the Saturday and Sunday before so come any time.I will be there from Friday before till the Monday after. Motels about 10 miles away. If you don't mind staying with a bunch of red necks I will save you a spot in the cabin. :)I think I have 1 left if Joe/Hawk and Joshia shows up. Lot of vendors with wood and I can always hook you up with some TN.Osage/HHB/Elm/Hickory. We won't let you go without. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Badger

« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2012, 09:22:29 pm »
  Pappy, you might want to save the cabin spot in case a surprise guest shows up. If I had access to a shower every couple of days I am perfectly fine in my tent. If I could get 1 osage stave and one elm stave I would be entertained the whole week. I don't mind paying a fair price for them. I am really getting excited about this one. How many targets on the 3 d course?

Offline cracker

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2012, 12:22:09 am »
Hey Badger they always have a shower set up in a tent up at the pavillion, hot water and all. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2012, 07:23:21 am »
You got it Steve. If you get there a day or 2 early we will take a ride to the the barn and you can pick out what you want yourself. I am around until the middle of the week ,after about Thursday morning I am a little hard to catch up with until way after dark. :) :) I do have room if you want to pack light. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2012, 04:12:29 pm »
Well last year I said I was going and even promised to bring all sorts of things to trade and give away.  I did not make it so this year I am not saying.  BUT I sure hope I get to go and I sure am going to try to go. 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline cracker

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2012, 04:48:30 pm »
Cipriano
    Hope to see you there I'll have some stuff to trade and gift out as well. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline seabass

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2012, 05:39:51 pm »
Cipriano,ihope you and your son can make the trip.i want to see that vest you made for your son out of that axis deer you traded me out of.i am sure it look very cool.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2012, 07:41:08 am »
Cipriano,hope you can make it also. It is a great time for everyone[I think]  ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2012, 11:50:13 am »
wew good to back on PA been working alot and yes im planning on coming again i  promised Mr drew wright id be there and i dont want to break that promise :) il prolly do the same thing i did last year fly up so pappy send me a message on someone that can pick me up and take me back  il save and get my flight info soon :)
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13:47 am »
That's great ,let us know.King Ron has moved,not sure how far he is from the airport,but we will figure out something. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2012, 11:17:15 am »
Sounds like a plan I still have his cell il give him a call and see how far away he is for the air port so we can scedual it :)
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2012, 12:23:49 am »
Last year I had planned to route thru S. Dakota and pick up J. W. "the Bird Man" Halverson, but he begged off at the last minute.  Would help me to make the long trip if he would agree to make the Classic this year. 

I still feel bad about having to cancel out on you last year at such short notice, Joe.  Meanwhile, things are falling into place for this year.  As much as I hate being cooped up in a vehicle for more than two hours, I think the trip would be worth the effort. 

Just one more hurdle to clear before I can say for sure. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2012, 07:36:25 am »
Thats great news JW, love to meet you face to face,you seem to be right much of a character. [I mean that in a good way] :) :) meaning for will probably fit right in with the rest of us characters.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2012, 11:15:56 am »
Man looks like another good one shaping up.  And 105 days until The Classic starts for me.  And 63 days before I go down in March. My birthday present from the wife an all expences paid trip to Twin Oaks.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.